Super Mario Maker 2

Daft Ada

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The rumours were true! Sequel to the Wii U game with tonnes of new creation tools and features from Mario 3D World, amongst others.

DAY.ONE.

Be still my beating heart.

This is super tempting. Be interested to know if you need switch online to play others levels as this could sway me to finally.sigm up

I imagine that's exactly what you'll need.

They got rid of the online sharing capability in the Wii U version and I don't think it was even present in the 3DS version. Now that online is paid for I guess that the feeature will be back for the Switch version.

I'm honestly so excited for this. I loved playing this on my friends Wii U.

This is super tempting. Be interested to know if you need switch online to play others levels as this could sway me to finally.sigm up

If I were to take an educated guess I would say no cause you don't actually play online tit download other people's levels. But you never know .

I've watched the trailer and it looks brilliant. But I have Mario Maker on the 3DS and just couldn't get into it and can see the same happening here.

When I was a kid I'd have absolutely loved designing levels and playing them through, but I simply don't have the time for all that now.

I do think the big appeal is playing other people's levels.
Absolutely. It's like a never ending game, you just get level after level and the difficulty curve is all over the place. The 100 Mario challenge is also great fun.

Pre ordered the limited edition from Nintendo. Can not wait!

I don't know if it's gonna be worth staying up to 11pm just for 15 minutes, I'll watch it tomorrow morning in the car before I walk into work. I doubt there'll be too much revealed that we don't already know anyway.

I don't know if it's gonna be worth staying up to 11pm just for 15 minutes, I'll watch it tomorrow morning in the car before I walk into work. I doubt there'll be too much revealed that we don't already know anyway.

You will be surprised.

Game looks absolutely stellar!

Looks like they’ve pulled out all the stops for this!

Watched it this morning and loved it, so it has reaffirmed that this is a day one purchase for me.

Plus there appears to be speculation about another game mode to be announced (maybe at E3) or maybe released later in the year as DLC. There certainly is a gap for it amongst the selection screen. My guess would be either Super Mario Bros 2 or Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island. The latter would look gorgeous in HD and would be like 3D World in that you have to start from scratch if you select it as it would have a completely different set-up.

What's the digital pre-order price in the UK - £50? (Got the SA store loaded up at the moment)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom