Super Mario Maker (11 Sept 2015)

Looks really good. When I first heard about it I gave a groan but what they are showing everytime makes me more excited for the game.

So who's definlately getting this?

I'll wait for reviews, but I love Super Mario Bros U, it will depend on the complexity and if there is good range of baddies to navigate

Four Nintendo World Championships levels to be included with the game

Yes. John Numbers was too good!

As long as there are downloadable levels from friends AND everyone else, I'm sold.

I know people keep saying this, but you can do a LOT with this !!

I know people keep saying this, but you can do a LOT with this !!

The more I see the more I like

Great to set up courses for friends.

The only issue I have do you get the same backgrounds, it needs to have different themes

Edit - yes it will be different themed backgrounds / elements

Backgrounds
  • Ground/Overworld
  • Underground
  • Underwater
  • Ghost House
  • Airship
  • Castle

Possible cover art

image.jpg

Have we seen any vertical levels? Just depends how deep the canvas is when creating

Last edited:
Wow

Its looking like it may be a great idea to get, even if just to play the levels it comes with. 100 levels is great. But the ability to play levels your friends have created. Plus I can make easier levels for the kids to practice on !! Hmmmmm

Thanks, there were so many bloody E3 videos I've not seen this one. Is there more of the interview in the full video?

Mario Maker with Amiibo & T-shirt has just gone live on Nintendo Store £50.

Can't wait for this. I remember when LBP released I thought how great it would be to have a Mario level designer and now it's here :)

Now do I cancel Zavvi at £42.74 or Nintendo @ £50 considering I won't wear the shirt...

Not sure where to pre order. I don't want the t-shirt but fancy the artbook and amiibo

£44 on amazon seems expensive when Yoshi is £25. A lot more work would of went into the latter than Mario Maker so why is this retailing at a higher price. Supply and demand, seems more buzz around this than Yoshi Wooly World. I don't consider mario maker warrants a premium price.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom