Super Mario Maker (11 Sept 2015)

The Fuggler

Been meaning to get a copy for ages. It's my birthday at the weekend - job done!

jasonmode7

Just got this !! First WiiU game I bought in ages

Hillskill

Moderator/Games Reviewer
Had it a week and I'm falling back in love with Nintendo after 20 years! My son is now obsessed with Mario. Bought him the console and game combo last week and every evening he has been asking me to play through levels he has created. Gonna sound soppy but since being a teenager I have dreamed of a day me and my kids could enjoy video games together!

jasonmode7

Awesome game !! Get this if you have a WiiU , I havent created anything yet , just playing random stuff others have done , it's a solid 10 for gameplay this game

WESTHAMUTD1

So i have this coming this week!Is there easy ways to try user created levels?seen a few on youtube and here which id love to try

Lezman

I picked this up in January, and it's an amazing game. My 6 month old is fascinated by Mario, so if we run out of things to entertain her I stick the Wii U on and she just stares at it.

Great excuse to play games when my wife is at home.

I use the Mario maker bookmark website loads and tend to add the recommendations from there. Actually works better that you may think.

Tooms

This is currently fulfilling my OCD desire to collect everything, am working through the course worlds with the free outfits.

Foster

Distinguished Member
Bought this aswell, absolutely fantastic, not done much with making levels but played a fair few of the created levels.

Foster

Distinguished Member
@Nezben

I've been enjoying your levels :smashin: