Super Mario 3D World

It looks really decent in fairness.

Can’t wait to play this! Especially with my wife and daughter in a 3 player game.

Bowsers Fury is additional content, so the game is just a port of 3D World and Fury would be the equivalent of DLC. From the trailer there is no indication of how big this expansion is, looks like just one level to me.
The description attached to the YouTube video seems to suggest it’s a one player adventure (with maybe 2nd player tagging along as Bowser Jnr) so I’m inclined to agree it’s going to play more like Odyssey than 3D World, so not a straight DLC expansion :)
Mario and Bowser Jr. team up for an all-new bonus adventure in Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury

So a Wii U port s currently the only listed Nintendo release for 2021? :facepalm:

So a Wii U port s currently the only listed Nintendo release for 2021? :facepalm:
It's Zelda and Metroids 35th Annivs, and Pokemons 25th, so I'd expect similar things to last year. Nintendo consider March 31st to be the end of the Mario celebrations.

As someone who works in the video game industry, COVID has massively affected everyone.

It looks lovely. But why does he have to be a flipping' cat?

Does anyone know if this has an assist mode like Odyssey? I played on the Wii U but that was before kids so never looked. My daughter is 5 and can see he falling off everything all the time, even in co op

Does anyone know if this has an assist mode like Odyssey? I played on the Wii U but that was before kids so never looked. My daughter is 5 and can see he falling off everything all the time, even in co op
There was something in the video I posted above, didn't play close attention but there was something like "if you're are having trouble with a particular level you can use X suite" which looks like it makes you invincible.

There was something in the video I posted above, didn't play close attention but there was something like "if you're are having trouble with a particular level you can use X suite" which looks like it makes you invincible.

Cheers, I saw the bit on the Amibo to become invincible. And I now remember they had the golden tanooki suit, which might help.

Might have to pick up the Amibo, even for my own sanity as me daughter dies for the millionth time

It's a fantastic game for more than one player, and actually feels like it was designed to be played that way. 4 can play at once, your daughter should have no trouble with it.

Having played this and completed it on Wii U with my son, I’m looking forward to doing the same on Switch but this time with my daughter 🥳

We're looking forward to family game night in our household! We're loving the switch games

Can't wait. Loved it on Wii U and Bowser's Fury looks to be the icing on the cake.

I want this game. It looks like its going to be awesome sauce.

Noticed over on hotukdeals there’s a pretty good offer for this atm from eBayer seller Boss Deals (aka Simply Games). £39.94 (with the voucher code PURCHASE15), and it also comes with a very nice steelbook case.

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom