Super Mario 3D World

Well, superb game. Loving it so far and I love the gfx as well. I'm also loving the controller as well, I just wish I could take it anywhere in the house to use it.

Yeah the range is a downer. It is a great game. That along with DK and yoshi is platforming heaven :)

Finally finished this tonight to put it to bed.

Me and my nephew as co-op have lost gillizons of lives on the Crown World on the lasers section since I bought it. We worked out a way to make it easy so tonight on out 2nd attempt just made it through to finish the game.

Sod replaying it with every character lol

The game visuals are gorgeous, it's seems to have high anti-aliasing filter to make it look so smooth.

Is it possible to transfer a game save from another Wii U to mine? My 3 year old son has taking a liking to the game intro and is now continuously deleting my game saves, slightly annoying as I had only just realised there were hidden worlds and was enjoying the game again..

Is it possible to transfer a game save from another Wii U to mine? My 3 year old son has taking a liking to the game intro and is now continuously deleting my game saves, slightly annoying as I had only just realised there were hidden worlds and was enjoying the game again..
Nope afraid not.

Some games create different save files for different users, you might be able to do this with 3D World (I've never tried it myself) if you set up a separate 'user' for your son?

Probably 2018.....

Hopefully it's a similar leap from 2D Mario to SM64

Under £20 after being re-released. Definitely my next purchase.

Under £20 after being re-released. Definitely my next purchase.
It's a brilliant game, although not especially long-lived in my opinion, even when looking for all secrets. Saying that, I never bothered completing it with all characters!

I've still got the last 2 levels to complete.
Too hard to be bothered trying to master.

I have so many levels still to go. Have worked my way through Super mario Bros and now on Yoshi, but really should get back to this.

Put this game in over the weekend as I quite enjoy playing the Champions Road level now and again only to find out my daughter has deleted the game save!!! Arghhhhhh!!!!

Got this today, bloody brilliant I'm upto 3-1 with every stamp and star.

I am sorely tempted you know. I have a SNES and still replaying Super Mario World original (also Kart) as I love the simplicity of the graphics.

What console should I be buying now Nintendo-wise please should I decide to try out these new SMW games?

I am sorely tempted you know. I have a SNES and still replaying Super Mario World original (also Kart) as I love the simplicity of the graphics.

What console should I be buying now Nintendo-wise please should I decide to try out these new SMW games?

I'd just get hold of a Wii and get New Super Mario Bros Wii and Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2. You xan probably get the whole lot for £50-60 and you've got yourself a lot of playtime

I'd just get hold of a Wii and get New Super Mario Bros Wii and Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2. You xan probably get the whole lot for £50-60 and you've got yourself a lot of playtime

Good stuff, thanks. Looks like a basic Wii machine then and SMG 1&2. Now I've never tried SMB on the old machines or new so if anyone cares to big up Bros and tell me what gameplay differences there are between Bros and Galaxy that would be very much appreciated (not asking much am I lol).

Good stuff, thanks. Looks like a basic Wii machine then and SMG 1&2. Now I've never tried SMB on the old machines or new so if anyone cares to big up Bros and tell me what gameplay differences there are between Bros and Galaxy that would be very much appreciated (not asking much am I lol).
On the Wii it just boils down to SMB is the classic side scrolling platformer so much like SMW on SNES, and the SMG titles are the 3D platformers that started with Mario 64. All are great games :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom