Super GT race night - Monday 2nd July

Ambient Fish said:
Can I use my Stealth GTR as long as I'm within the above settings?

I don't think that's a GT500 class.

Yeah Seb I thought so, in theory there should be no difference between the Stealth and the Calsonic GTR but there is, the Stealh just seems to be grippier???? and more easily pointed into a corner even when I set the Calsonic up identically to the Stealth, strange one.

DR Kronenbourg said:
Coolio, I did see the list from before I just thought there might of been more, I have a couple of the cars above so will go with one of those:smashin:

And of course Nordschliefe ;)

DR Kronenbourg said:
Here Seb that Xanavi Nismo Nissan is 665 BHP, if I just pull the limiter down to 501 is that allowed?

Yeah, just use the limiter mate. Are you sure it's 665 BHP and not 665 PP? I was racing it the other night and it was only something like 585 BHP on 100%. I might have been running ballast mind you from another race night and not taken it off.

Yeah, just use the limiter mate. Are you sure it's 665 BHP and not 665 PP? I was racing it the other night and it was only something like 585 BHP on 100%. I might have been running ballast mind you from another race night and not taken it off.

Mmm you've got me thinking now! I think it was 665, anyway I pulled the limiter down to 501, will be giving it a run out tonight when the brood go to bed:smashin:

DR Kronenbourg said:
Mmm you've got me thinking now! I think it was 665, anyway I pulled the limiter down to 501, will be giving it a run out tonight when the brood go to bed:smashin:

I've probably got it wrong mate. I'll try and join you later if I can muster any energy. Nursing the mother of all hangovers!

I might jump on for an hour or two after the footyball.

Almost feel sorry for them, broken and beaten.

Lobby open for practice now

What's the final verdict Andy, RS or RM compound?

Sorry for lack of posts been a hectic weekend and monday!

Opening lobby now will go with soft tyres

downloading updates, on when i can

This is pants. It wont let me join. Error 768

Great night guys, jeeze I need a shower lol, I forget how intense it is when you race real people, we gotta do that again soon I really enjoyed it, thanks guys.

great fun! didn't really get in to the groove with the car and I'm still pants, but loved getting back behind the wheel!

toot toot!

Excellent night guys, great fun! Some epic racing, so epic it's a wonder why we don't do it as often these days!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom