• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

sunshine £9.99 @ morrisons

LicensedTaximan

Sadly no Sunshine dvds sunshining at Morrisons Chalk Farm (Camden Town):thumbsdow, but...hold the phone everyone, keep your excitement in check, two yes two copies of the extended cut of Ghost Rider at the same price as the above....shame the wright ups slated it to death, so I kept my £9.99 might get it when the price drops to a fiver or less.

nitram100

Distinguished Member
Ghost rider rules. You are your own critic, the thought that theres an actual job as a professional critic makes me laugh. How can anyone know your own taste?

LicensedTaximan

I was considering buying both copies given the price.... but I just didn't want to be greedy;), so I left both of them languishing on the rack for some other lucky purchaser.:thumbsup:

quidditys_shore

I was considering buying both copies given the price.... but I just didn't want to be greedy;), so I left both of them languishing on the rack for some other lucky purchaser.:thumbsup:

Ghost rider is that price in every morrisons. We used to do major new releases for £9.99 for 1 week (like most supermarkets did) then it went to 2 weeks and now its just constantly at £9.99! so you can basically garuntee that 28 weeks later, 300 & spiderman 3 will all be £9.99... then i get me discount! :devil:

LicensedTaximan

Ok got my Sunshine dvd £9.99 less my £5 Morryandsons diesel voucher hence £4.99 :thumbsup:.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom