Sunrise in Malaga!

NatD

Back from Spain last week.

Only just found this section of AV (only used the Plasma section before sorry!). On our last day, whilst everyone else was still in bed I decided to take a few pictures of the Sun rising with my normal Ixus 400. Just after your thoughts and opinions on the snaps, and how possibly to make them better: -

I personally love the last one, the oranges and blues in the sky, with the added bonus of the little fishing boat creating the wake behind it!

Tobers

Welcome to this small enclave of photo enthusiasts.

Your sunsets are very nice - the last one is the best I think. Always try and get the horizon straight (photo #2!!).

What would have made the last one excellent would have been a closer view of the fishing boat as it made its way across the orange glow on the water. Granted this would entail you being in a completely different place than you were when you took the pic, but that is the way photography is.

In general, we look for things that are slightly unusual, or the usual shown in a different way. That's what makes pics stand out. Just browse through some of the threads that are posted on here and you'll see what I mean.

Looking forward to seeing more of your pics...

macker2006

Beautiful pictures mate. I would maybe crop them in half to give a more landscape feel to them, you wouldnt be losing much detail in the sky, but thats just a personal thing. That last one is my favourite :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom