1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sunbeds for hire....

Discussion in 'Past Entries' started by electrolyte, Jun 6, 2005.

1. electrolyte

electrolyte

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,077
    Took this shot last week in Mallorca. Got up at 5.45AM and went to the beach to take some shots of the sunrise. Got some excellent shots and then noticed this sign and thought of the comp. It is on Puerto Pollensa beach and does exactly what it says, advertises sunbeds and shades for hire.

Took the shot on my IXUS 430 in auto mode with night flash selected to highlight the sign but leave the rest lit by the sun-rise.

I am really depressed today as it's my first day back at work since the holiday. It is cloudy and cold today in Sheffield and sunny and 28 deg C in Mallorca. Guess where I'd rather be.... :(

Attached Files:

2. Bristol Pete

Bristol Pete

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +321
    I really like this picture. Captures everything great about going away and bang on for the subject matter too. Pete.

3. smelly

smelly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +102
    Agree with Pete - this really sums up the relaxing feeling of going on hols. Only thing I might've done would be to get the sign further to the right so that you could see more reflection of the sun on the water maybe :confused: I love the colour of the sky though :smashin: