• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sumvision Cyclone MKV v2 sticks in PC mode after upgrade

Jonno2001

Standard Member
Hi All

I bought the Cyclone MKV v2 unit several months back now and its the best box out there in my opinion, set up to my network like a dream. And works better and more reliably after every firmware upgrade. Now running current EU4 (5.5.2010)

The only small issue I now have, is when I first power it on each time it wants to 'reboot' itself to come out of PC Mode ???? However, it never does come out of this mode and I have to select 'Cancel' before it reboots again. Basically if I left it to do its own thing after powering up it would just cycle in this 'reboot' fashion. Obviously once I manually cancel the reboot option it switches back to the main menu with no further issue.

Has anybody else experienced this or have a solution ??

Much appreciated
John

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom