• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sumvision Cyclone micro hd hdmi upscalling multi-media player adaptor

jnielow

Standard Member
Dear All,

I have just bought one of these, the first night I plugged it using the HDMI lead and connection and the menu appeared.(first time my TV has had anything plugged into HDMI connection!) I went to use it again the other night and I cannot get the menu to come up on the player. I have checked the leads,changed the tv channel when I alter the tv to HDMI 1 I get HDMI in the corner of tv screen then the tv shows L+R checking speakers I guess, then blank black screen.

The player works fine with the composite connection,I have an LG 32LT75 HDTV, I can access the tv menu and setup menu on player, but I am not sure what needs adjusting toget the player menu up ie resolution/screen, I do not want to start messing with things I dont understand somewhat.

On another point, will the hdmi option be any better playing avi film files than playing on the av compo, as the original film files may have not been HD in the first place.

I have gone on alot,but look forward to any help re the above

Thanks

Jason

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom