Summer Transfer window Part3

Status
Not open for further replies.
echo.... :)

sdb123 said:
rumours that oscar is having a medical at chelsea...

image-3222204329.jpg

sdb123 said:
Rumours that Oscar is having a medical at Chelsea...

Woohoo!!!
Where are you hearing this?

That Daily Mail spouting 'news' left, right and centre.

Oscar has had his medical at Chelsea today
Spurs leading chase as AVB wants Hulk as his marquee signing
Man Utd abandon pursuit of Lucas as Sao Paolo playing it too hard to get even at £29.8m

apparently united keep going for lucas mourna.

i wish we would focus on a CM. if not go 4-3-3. i think 4-4-2 is getting old and we dont have the CMs to cope

Rumours that Oscar is having a medical at Chelsea...

He's in London with the Brazil Olympic squad certainly. Whether he is having a medical, we will have to see.

There is a lot of Internet in the Brazilian market recently
Spurs been courting Damiao for what about 12-18 months now?
Lucas Oscar ??
They tend to go to Spain first before dipping into the prem but there have been a lot of success stories recently Lucas Leiva Ramires(via benfica) Sandro but these are midfield engine boys.
Are Lucas and Oscar attacking flair players seems and awful lot of money for a kid from brazil.
Fergie must be wary after getting his hands burnt with Anderson ??

He's in London with the Brazil Olympic squad certainly. Whether he is having a medical, we will have to see.

Rumours suggest he had a pre-med in Brazil and then the main medical at Chelsea yesterday.
RDM response wording would suggest it is close to done deal
Don't you just love rumours!

There is a lot of Internet in the Brazilian market recently
Spurs been courting Damiao for what about 12-18 months now?
Lucas Oscar ??
They tend to go to Spain first before dipping into the prem but there have been a lot of success stories recently Lucas Leiva Ramires(via benfica) Sandro but these are midfield engine boys.
Are Lucas and Oscar attacking flair players seems and awful lot of money for a kid from brazil.
Fergie must be wary after getting his hands burnt with Anderson ??

Everyone wants the next Messi before they are confirmed to be so.
Once confirmed their prices would be even more so astronomical.

Fergie needs to gamble.
He didn't gamble a few times in the past with others players and regretted it.

He needs to keep up with the Joneses.

Cleverly, Welbeck, Jones, Young won't likely win you the League and CL as it did in the days of Giggs, Beckham, Scoles, Nevilles. Those were different days. Golden days.

Edit: No quoting Alan Hansen please. I think it was he who said you cannot win with kids during the Becham era!

Last edited:
Rumours suggest he had a pre-med in Brazil and then the main medical at Chelsea yesterday.
RDM response wording would suggest it is close to done deal
Don't you just love rumours!

No longer a rumour, Oscar seen in Chelsea shirt :rolleyes: :D

Attachments

• oic.jpg
    oic.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 138
West Ham should confirm the signing of Modibo Maiga this afternoon - looks a decent striker

Was I right in seeing that Eden Hazaard's younger brother has signed for us? Might have misread something late last night. Possibly on twitter.

Not sure where you have heard that :confused:

Eden has actually said his younger brother is the better footballer of the 2, that's high praise there. :smashin:

Zlatan to PSG looks done. How they hope to make FFP I've no idea.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic to be unveiled at Paris St Germain | Mail Online

Arsene Wenger once said that PSG could be become the biggest football club in the world with proper backing.
They have like 10 million residents in an attacthement area with no other club near them.
Al Jazeera have just helped the french league out with TV deals,they also own PSG:rolleyes:

Read that he will be paid £13million a year,french tax rates are going to go through the roof for millionaires im sure they will find some loophole to pay less tax

(More) rumours now saying he's passed it and is doing his interview with Chelsea TV. If that's true, I'd expect an announcement today or tomorrow. :)

Lets hope Hazards brother doesn't much.
I'm loving all this creative talent flooding into Chelsea.
But at the prices we are forced to pay I am weary of lame ducks as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom