Summer Game Fest [May-August 2020]

Todays reveal is meant to be something special according to Geoff Keighley. So might be worth keeping an eye out for it.

Its a stream and interview and meant to be an hour long.

Last edited:
Todays reveal is meant to be something special according to Geoff Keighley. So might be worth keeping an eye out for it.

Its a stream and interview and meant to be an hour long.

An hour with interview, + tweets from Keighley suggesting broad implications/effects, suggest this will be something cross studio or platform- Maybe a key middleware announcement powering next gen, such as a new unreal engine, or maybe decima upgrade? Or maybe a new player is entering the market?

Well its defo not Mafia then as thats already been teased to be announced on the 19th May.

I've a feeling this is going to be a let down so going to set my expectations low but......

1589380555517.png

I mean, it's something, right? And therefore better than nothing imo. Some folks are out there expecting GTA 6-level reveals everyday :rotfl:

Why does it have to boil down to Xbox vs playstion every time

cause Ninty are out of the equation :D

like sports teams you mean. comparisons are part of life, as long as you don't hate on one or the other.

if it pans this way, i will be disappointed for MS and its fans that they could have delivered better.

This will be coming to all next gen consoles and PC so its all gravy :)

good to see something shown for PS5 for the first time even if it is a Unreal 5 demo, very impressive

High resolution football crowds, for Fifa, if they use the engine

Cyberpunk 2077 event added to Summer Games Fest for 11th June

Cd-Projekt Red have postponed their Stream until June 25th.

We decided to move Night City Wire to Jun 25th. We still look forward to sharing new information about CP’77, but more important discussions are happening right now and we want them to be heard. We wholeheartedly stand against racism, intolerance and violence. Black Lives Matter.

Ubisoft Forward tonight. Starts at 8pm.

Expectations?

Hoping to see Beyond Good and Evil 2, Gods and Monsters, actual gameplay from AC Valhalla.

Ubisoft Forward tonight. Starts at 8pm.

Expectations?

Hoping to see Beyond Good and Evil 2, Gods and Monsters, actual gameplay from AC Valhalla.

Didn’t they just have one of these last week?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom