Transfers and Rumours thread

go.gif

As I said it's not relevant, are we going to hear about that every time someone mentions something else....

And I'm not your mate....
Grumpy! So a Liverpool fan brings up the point about Spurs fans congregating and we can’t compare it ?

I think Hugo gets a new deal and remains number 1, Hart may displace Gazzaniga as second choice but I think that'll really depend on performances at the end of the day.

We do need to start looking for Hugo's successor though because good keepers are very tough to replace.
It’s an unusual one if Joe has gone has 3rd choice. Maybe Jose told him he’d get the 2nd position? Gazzaniga gets a move?

It’s an unusual one if Joe has gone has 3rd choice. Maybe Jose told him he’d get the 2nd position? Gazzaniga gets a move?

Yeah could be a possibility, there were 2 or 3 clubs interested in Gazzaniga and we do have a couple of keepers in the under-23 set up that could come up.

Grumpy! So a Liverpool fan brings up the point about Spurs fans congregating and we can’t compare it ?
It wasn't comparing it was having a boring, predictable dig.

I'm sure you're old enough to know how the law works and the idiots breaking it wouldn't have a leg to stand on if they used the excuse 'but we haven't set a building on fire' to the police....

Anyway, carry on doing your usual crap, I won't be responding to you again....

It wasn't comparing it was having a boring, predictable dig.

I'm sure you're old enough to know how the law works and the idiots breaking it wouldn't have a leg to stand on if they used the excuse 'but we haven't set a building on fire' to the police....

Anyway, carry on doing your usual crap, I won't be responding to you again....
That’s a shame - this is a public forum and anyone can reply to posts made on here, whether you disagree with them or not.

Calling my posts crap is interesting. How much was Mendy again?

So apparently L'pool are paying 5m a season to BM for Thiago over 4 years, plus potential 5m in add ons.

I know some deals are done that way anyway but normally it's for more expensive signings.

We sure are cheap.

More deals than you think get done that way, for example Sissoko was 6m a year over 5 years.

I actually think it's a sensible way to do deals over a certain amount, means you've still got funds for other possible deals.

That particular forum member represents himself only. Embarrassing childish posts

That cb from China possible ?
Son's mate? Yeah he is on the list, rumour was that he's rejected Lazio.

Any idea if he's any good. I've only seen the photo on social media but he looks like a big unit.

Hope he's completed his military service as I can't be bothered with all that again.

That particular forum member represents himself only. Embarrassing childish posts
Who?

Are we now saying that opinions are not allowed.

Also is it going to be the case that everytime someone mentions something, something else is brought up.

There a law in place 'apparently' which the Spurs fans were breaking by congregating outside the training ground.

Whether they set a building on fire or not or irrelevant.

Any idea if he's any good. I've only seen the photo on social media but he looks like a big unit.

Hope he's completed his military service as I can't be bothered with all that again.

No idea tbh, he does look like an absolute unit though like you say :laugh:

Ruben Dias on the other hand I've seen a fair bit of and I really like him but he'd be big money I'd of thought.

Yeah could be a possibility, there were 2 or 3 clubs interested in Gazzaniga and we do have a couple of keepers in the under-23 set up that could come up.
Yep that looks likely. I just don’t think Joe would sign to be 3rd choice. Number two pushing, yes. Number three?

Then he’d be in for cup games and any injury means his first choice - which I guess is what he wants.

Still love Joe.

Who?

Are we now saying that opinions are not allowed.

Also is it going to be the case that everytime someone mentions something, something else is brought up.

There a law in place 'apparently' which the Spurs fans were breaking by congregating outside the training ground.

Whether they set a building on fire or not or irrelevant.

I think what Steven meant, and I may be wrong, is your posts represent your opinion, and has nothing to do with who you support, so another clubs actions shouldn't be brought into it and isn't relevant.

I think.

I think what Steven meant, and I may be wrong, is your posts represent your opinion, and has nothing to do with who you support, so another clubs actions shouldn't be brought into it and isn't relevant.

I think.
🤷‍♂️

I'm not sure, some agreed with his post whether that is because they interpret it differently to you I don't know.

One quoted it saying Steven has no chance of being my mate now so I guess it is down to interpretation of the post 🤷‍♂️

@realfrankturner is clearly smart and perceptive
Ae we now saying that opinions are not allowed.
If you are going to state an opinion then take other opinions on the chin. Rather than give needle back, "I am not your mate"

The response to your opinion being scrutinised, by suggesting nobody shares the same opinion because of club allegiance, is embarrassing. In my opinion naturally

Mourinho has said this morning that he now has too many players. Interesting.....

Highly rated for South Korea and wouldn't cost much

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom