Transfers and Rumours thread

dr no

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A unique year without any fixed plans or timetable.
But let’s get some transfer talk going
Unverified, unsubstantiated? It’s par for the course :laugh:

Chelsea have not engaged in the last two transfer windows so I’m hoping we seriously look to strengthen our defence and strike.
Both let down our good build and possession play.
Currently we appear to be linked with everyone, even the neighbours cat. LOL!
All BS but hoping for some news to start coming soon

Last edited:
Sane £40m. Yeah right !! Total bollocks. And of course the player has agreed terms before the clubs have agreed a fee ... or even finished the season or whatever we are doing.

laughable.

A wise move from Sane. Obviously thinks trophies might be about to dry up in Manchester. Guaranteed ones with Bayern though.

And by the sounds of the news, he might actually get to play some football soon in Germany!

A wise move from Sane. Obviously thinks trophies might be about to dry up in Manchester. Guaranteed ones with Bayern though.

And by the sounds of the news, he might actually get to play some football soon in Germany!
Yep he hasn’t won much with City - time to move on !!!

Yep he hasn’t won much with City - time to move on !!!

He has won a lot with City. Odd that you would say he hasn't. I guess those mickey mouse cups don't count ;)

But that's not what I said anyway. This line was the dead giveaway -

"trophies might be about to dry up"

I imagine in Germany they will get their football together sooner and in a much more efficient way than we will. Certainly domestically. Obviously on the European front it's a different ballgame.

But maybe he's thinking about if City's European ban gets upheld as well.

In terms of the rumour, seems to be a bit more widespread than just the source above. I would fully expect Bayern to go in low to start with, they will know they need to pay more.

Just the usual games for a first round of negotiations.

I think that transfer is the most likely to happen, given his nationality etc. I don't think his reasons for moving are that trophies are about to dry up, no evidence or suggestion of this. If we are banned from Europe, that won't affect the trophy haul as we don't win European Trophies anyway!!

* apart from the one we won

The talking point here is that will City sell him on 1st July? If so, can we buy a replacement/s? Will the season have re-started / ended by then? If so, how can it be right that we end the season with a different squad to the one we started with?

Sane to Bayern has been doing the rounds for ages. Id be surprised if it didn't happen at some point.

Anyway, Sancho and Grealish and Zakaria and Bellingham and Dembele all done to United. Also keeping Pogba. Biggest news is Lingard will be sold to anyone stupid enough to take him.

Transfer market will plunge through the floor surely.

This is where getting Lingard on a free makes for great business. For anyone. Seriously, someone take him. Please

I read that Jose has been told he can only sign free agents. I wouldn't actually be surprised if that move happened

No big deals will be done at all this summer, every club will have to tighten their belts, the likes of Sancho will stay where they are for another season.

Reports that Newcastle want Koulibably

And so it begins!! The merry go round. Even without footy :laugh:

Mane and Mo to Real Madrid next.

Although I have heard cheeky rumours both Madrid and Barcelona want Trent :eek:

I think you'll find a few clubs will still be doing business. United are going to be one of them

Reports that Newcastle want Koulibably

Newcastle to become the next Man City.

And so it begins!! The merry go round. Even without footy :laugh:

Mane and Mo to Real Madrid next.

Although I have heard cheeky rumours both Madrid and Barcelona want Trent :eek:

They can try, but I doubt our front players will bite. We are about to secure the PL and hope to defend it next season. They will want to prove they can defend the title.

Yeah we should be fine for another 12 months. I don't expect any major movement.

Although that still won't stop the big Euro clubs trying to poach a few or trying to unsettle. If Trent carries on the way he is, I expect every summer there'll be rumours about huge transfer sums.

They can try, but I doubt our front players will bite. We are about to secure the PL and hope to defend it next season. They will want to prove they can defend the title.
“About to secure the PL”. Really?

behind closed doors, reduced playing time, neutral venues, players missing because of Covid 19 issues, more subs, no VAR .........

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom