Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours & Discussion

Can someone please put a speadsheet or something together for me to keep up with all the players Utd are linked with. I'm struggling to keep up.

So far I've got:

Daniel James...

The usual pie in the sky ones will
Come up mate - normally starting with Gareth Bale (again)

Can someone please put a speadsheet or something together for me to keep up with all the players Utd are linked with. I'm struggling to keep up.

So far I've got:

Daniel James...
English born Welsh international....A Giggs recommendation i believe.

MEN reporting Lewandowski and Da Bayla to MU.

Luka Jovic of Eintracht Frankfurt going to join the massive influx at Real.

That'll be for a huge profit for Frankfurt. Be interesting to see if they're able to hold onto Haller & Rebic now.

That'll be for a huge profit for Frankfurt. Be interesting to see if they're able to hold onto Haller & Rebic now.
£53 million is the figure quoted how accurate this info is god knows .

Rusty has been looking in the wrong places.

Main ones I've seen is Koulibaly, Daniel James, and Dybala.
Also seen links to Nicolas Pepe and Bruno Fernando's.
Maguire has also been linked again... I could probably go on.

Despite that I expect us to only get one signing... Fellaini

£53 million is the figure quoted how accurate this info is god knows .

From what I read about the initial deal that took him to Frankfurt, it was a loan from Benfica with a £7m fee to make it permanent.

I take it News now Transfer rumors are a joke if not MU will be signing about 100 players:confused:.

From what I read about the initial deal that took him to Frankfurt, it was a loan from Benfica with a £7m fee to make it permanent.
Hands up never heard of him , i know he scored against Chelsea but missed watching that game .. nice profit but he is only 21 so.

Bad news for MU fans and Real DaBalya and De Leit are now off to Liverpool according to the Echo .. what a load of cobblers.

This is also the mad time of year where everyone pretends to have heard of players and have a detailed knowledge of their careers.

Played 40 odd times last season, missed about 6 games through injury across all competitions.
Ye but premier league is harder mate I just think he would be a luxury rather than a must have, maybe City could have him benchwarming ;)

if RM are in for eriksen Hope we get bale in a loan deal

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom