Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours & Discussion

Who won the transfer cup last summer?

Keep reading about Dyabala to united in some form. Latest one i read was swap deal including Sanchez but also read Lukaku previously.

good to hear lots of reports about Sessegnon is a done deal levy doing deals early shock Hope its a first of many

It will be fun reading this thread back at the beginning of August.

Not exactly shock news, apparently de Ligt is going to Barca.

De Jong, de Ligt and Griezmann. How do they finance that little lot? Coutinho maybe.....

De Jong, de Ligt and Griezmann. How do they finance that little lot? Coutinho maybe.....

One option certainly, possibly offload Dembele somewhere and of course they're looking to move Gomes on.

One option certainly, possibly offload Dembele somewhere and of course they're looking to move Gomes on.
Klopp wanted Dembele for a while, good proper quick player would suit us.

I expect very little rumour and then City to do swift transfer business as normal.

Last summer net spend £-7.6m. Liverpool £153m was it ?

Yellow card to me

Crystal Palace forward Wilfried Zaha has told the club he wants to leave this summer.
Levy get on this!

They want £80mil tho? Good luck with that.

In accordance with Abbey's rules I think he is worth somewhere between £40 and £50mil :smashin:

Not a chance.

What Palace think he's worth isn't anywhere near want those sides above (in the PL) would pay for him IMO.

Maybe Dortmund or Bayern could offer him a route out.

Unsubstantiated rumour

Sane to Bayern - Zaha to City

Lloyd Kelly to LFC looking likely, Robertson back up.
@clydebest what's he like a few of my City going mates rate him ?

Lloyd Kelly to LFC looking likely, Robertson back up.
@clydebest what's he like a few of my City going mates rate him ?
He may turn out to be decent .. but the games i have seen at the Gate his defending has on the whole been woeful going forward he is decent.. and this is in the Championship the EPL and a much bigger club i fear at his age it's too soon.. he was far from a regular for us at the latter end of the season... i would fear that if a move to Anfield were to happen he may well disappear...hope i am wrong if he does join you..If you could get him Jay Dasilva is one hell of a Left Back.

Unsubstantiated rumour

Sane to Bayern - Zaha to City
I would take Sane over Zaha everytime .. Sane is younger and fits in with the way your teams play ... Zaha is more of a Maverick needs to be the center of attention ... would suit Arsenal as they could accommodate such a talent... as they have no pattern of play most games.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom