Suitable stand/furniture

Treguard1982

Standard Member
Hi

I'm struggling finding a suitable piece of furniture that will accommodate an amp and bluray player underneath. I did spot on on Amazon but there's only a 2cm clearance on the shelf for the amp, and I'm worried that this will cause overheating - what do you guys think?

Id also like to put the turntable on top, although I understand i might need to do the hockey puck trick to isolate it from the stand its sat on.

The other problem I've got is the centre speaker, as I'd like that on the unit as well, as mounting it on the wall isn't an option (its a floating wall and isn't recommended as the screen will already be putting strain on it). The screen (PJ) will be wall mounted above, so I'm not after a unit that covers the entire wall space. Just something relatively low down that would put the centre speaker at listening height.

Edir:- I'm thinking that a microwave wall bracket and butchers block might be the best idea for the turntable as we're only talking 10kg (6kg tt, 3kg block and 1kg brackets) ?

Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated as its giving me a headache 😄

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom