Suing Sony for loss of.........

stefanr

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm sure the law suits are already been drawn/piling up, in the US anyhow.

As we are the 51st state, is there any one here in talks with their solicitor.

Little Johnny (8) is making my life hell as he can't get on COD: black ops, I can't cope in life or, It's so bad I crashed my car as I couldn't play GT5. Where will it end... Not sure Sony knows that one.

For me, been out enjoying real life, real scenery and getting a tan before summer finishes.

LMAO.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think its a case of humour and an attempt to poke fun at one nations "sue for the slightest thing" mentality.

I did see a post on a forum somewhere asking if we can sue Sony for PSN being down.
I think the fact that PSN is a free service was lost on them.

I did see a post on a forum somewhere asking if we can sue Sony for PSN being down.
I think the fact that PSN is a free service was lost on them.

Indeed there would be very little chance of that happening on that issue. However its not free there are many PSN+ users out there also games that require PSN and have no offline play at all.

I'm sure the law suits are already been drawn/piling up, in the US anyhow.

As we are the 51st state, is there any one here in talks with their solicitor.

Little Johnny (8) is making my life hell as he can't get on COD: black ops, I can't cope in life or, It's so bad I crashed my car as I couldn't play GT5. Where will it end... Not sure Sony knows that one.

For me, been out enjoying real life, real scenery and getting a tan before summer finishes.

LMAO.

For a minute there I thought your avatar said drugs rule.

Anyone who tries to sue Sony for this should be sue'd themselves for being stupid! :)

Anyone who tries to sue Sony for this should be sue'd themselves for being stupid! :)

As suggested, that was the initial point.

Drugs rule??? only under the influence.

:laugh:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom