suggestions on electric lcd tv lift ?

newstuart

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone
I have a 17" lcd tv in my bedroom sat on top of a empty chest. I would really like to be able to electrically retract the screen into the chest when not in use. Any suggestions on a mechanisim to do this? ideally that i could rig to a X10 controller to use ny remote :D

I've done a quick bit of research into these things (mainly with a larger screen in mind), and found that cabinets with plasma lifts are highly desireable and highly expensive.
I have found one site with DIY info, and I'd be really interested to know if anyone else has tried anything similar.

link: http://www.firgelliauto.com/msg4.htm

Jon.

Ok this might help but not to sure

try this link www.hafele.co.uk

go to online catalogue and enter as a guest

in search box at the top enter .....

421.69.500 for single scissor lift
421.69.490 for the transformer
421.69.491 For remote control

unfortunatly there strictly trade only but if your intrested let me know whe have an account at my work i`ll find out prices for you :thumbsup:

I think thats the sort of thing your looking for

If you could get an indication of prices I'd appreciate it - currently building an extension (not dedicated home cinema unfortunately, and I'd like to get something like this to save putting a flat screen on the wall. I think model 421.69.400 might be better as it will lift higher - will obviously need to lift the full height of the screen.

Thanks,

Jon.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom