Suggestions: Gallo micros or B&W MT20's

marty123

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone - i have done a lot of research on satellite speakers for use in a home cinema. And i think i have narrowed it down to 2 6.1 speaker packages. My aim is to find the best small speaker system for ~£1000. I had started with the following criteria: small, wall mountable, around this price, nice dsign and large sound. And hopefully this would allow me pick the right speaker for my Sony amp/reciever (which is not released yet!) I narrowed my choices down to Bose Acoustimass 15's, Mission M-Cubes, MS Genies, Gallo micros and B&W MT-20's.

I have had a lot of help from people on here (thanks Joe/Tom) and i think i have it narrowed down to Gallo Micros Home Theatre in a box for around £850.

I was really just wanting to find out there opinion on these (ie anyone who has heard them or has them or seen them all together)???

Any suggestions greatly appreciated!

Martyn

i have gallo micros with a gallo mps150 sub

the gallos sound great (better with more use)

cant speak for the others but dont think you would be disappointed.

Thats the sort of answer i was looking for! They aren't going in a huge room - so i think they could handle themselves!!!

I think the Gallo Micros at least the Ti version, are the only small design satellites I would consider for music along with the Adiva Ti... for movies they are amazingly good and with a very good dispersion... :thumbsup:

You may use other better and cheaper good Sub like BK, REL...

As for small speaker (near satellites) for that price I would consider the Monitor Audio R90 ou the QUAD L-ites.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom