• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Question Suggestions for the next upgrade

n1md4

Standard Member
Hello,

New consumer here. I feel the AV bug is biting already :)

Simply, I have the following kit and wonder what would be the next device upgrade:

Optoma HD143X
Denon X250BT
Q-Acoustic 3010i 5.1

My own opinion about this setup would be the picture quality is a little grainy, and the speakers lack a little low range. I suppose either a projector or sub upgrade in that case. My opinion aside though, based on spec what do the more experienced think the next upgrade in terms of tech-spec would be.

Gasp3621

Distinguished Member
Hello,

New consumer here. I feel the AV bug is biting already :)

Simply, I have the following kit and wonder what would be the next device upgrade:

Optoma HD143X
Denon X250BT
Q-Acoustic 3010i 5.1

My own opinion about this setup would be the picture quality is a little grainy, and the speakers lack a little low range. I suppose either a projector or sub upgrade in that case. My opinion aside though, based on spec what do the more experienced think the next upgrade in terms of tech-spec would be.

How large room you have with possible openings & how far away you sit? Do you live in UK?

As for the projector not sure is there any tweaks you could do with the settings. It won´t be OLED, but then again if you have large screen you can´t beat the cinematic feel. :)

n1md4

Standard Member
The room is 14ft front to back and 11ft side to side. I sit between 8-11ft away. I do live in the UK.

Most of the time the large screen is great! :) I just thinking forward to the next upgrade.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom