1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestions for rears to match Tannoy R2 please

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by abnett26247, Jan 14, 2005.

1. abnett26247

abnett26247
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Have allready pair of TannoyR2 s and matching centre, now what to put on the rear . revolution are no longer avaiable from tannoy. i was trying to find two pair of stand mount tannoy R1s they should match the revolutionR2 s ive got ?so as to have a matching speaker set up i hoped. also i have two pair of tannoy MX2 but there a different type to the revolution range, and also a pair of dipole missions 5 s rears , so all brand new but the rears are worrying me can i use any thind ive got all brand new, or should i sell all the rear options ive collected and put some thing else at the rear. want to keepthe revolution R2 s and matching center love there sound. ANY IDEAS.!bit confused over what to use at the back even tannoys latest book shelves maybe but would they match better than the MX2 i bought for that duty got the mission dipole 5 s to mix at the rear as i listen to music first movies second, REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO FOR THE BEST .thanks for any solution. :oops: :eek: