Suggestions for racing wheel and pedals for Drive Club

leeince

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I'm toying with the idea of maybe picking up a racing wheel and pedals for Drive Club, I think without them the experience will be good but not actually turning a wheel will take something away from the immersion Imo.

Any suggestions? I don't want anything to over the top just something that will add to the DC VR experience.

I'm toying with the idea of maybe picking up a racing wheel and pedals for Drive Club, I think without them the experience will be good but not actually turning a wheel will take something away from the immersion Imo.

Any suggestions? I don't want anything to over the top just something that will add to the DC VR experience.
A thrustmaster t150/t300 and a playseat challenge, and it will feel like your in the cockpit of the car
Playseat Play Seat Challenge Simulator Racing | Gaming Chairs | Boys Stuff |

I'd be tempted to hold on to see how DC VR handles before getting a wheel specifically for it.

I've got a t300 and the t3pa pro's but DC has always felt like a gamepad racer. I've seen a couple of comments that there may be a difference in handling on DC VR so if I didn't already have the kit I'd probably hang on to see what the verdict is.

I know some people run DC with wheel and pedals but it never felt right in the way dirt rally an project cars (once you've got it set up) do.

I'd be tempted to hold on to see how DC VR handles before getting a wheel specifically for it.

I've got a t300 and the t3pa pro's but DC has always felt like a gamepad racer. I've seen a couple of comments that there may be a difference in handling on DC VR so if I didn't already have the kit I'd probably hang on to see what the verdict is.

I know some people run DC with wheel and pedals but it never felt right in the way dirt rally an project cars (once you've got it set up) do.
Did you try hardcore mode on driveclub? Still wasn't as sim like as dirt rally, but more suited to the wheel

Thanks for the replies lads and I think I will wait. I've spent enough dough on the PRO and the PSVR, the misses will have a fit if I start setting up a dummy car in the living room :)

Same as mate, I'm thinking the Thrustmaster T150 as a decent , ish enough wheel with FFB. It's around ÂŁ110 atm but I'm on watch as I belive it been sold at times for ÂŁ69 .maybe a black Friday wait for a good deal on a wheel.

I did look at that but I think for the use I will give it the T150 would make more sense.

I'm going to read some reviews and then make a decision once I have played the game.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom