Suggestions for DVD/Bluray collection (with import feature)?

Discussion in 'iPhone Forum' started by Jaspeh, Aug 22, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Jaspeh

Jaspeh
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    My dad has an iphone and bought an app a few years ago (DVD Lister) so that he could keep track of his movie collection. He has over 700 movies saved in the app. The problem is that app owner is no longer updating it with new movies! He's still able to use it since he can connect to IMDB and import the movie data from there, but it's not ideal.

The app has a feature that you can export the list to excel. I think it's just a basic export that only has the movie titles and no other info. Do you guys know if any DVD collection apps that have an import feature? I want to import the excel file into the new app so that he wouldn't have to start over and add each movie again 1 by 1. Even if the new app wasn't always sure just from the movie title which to import (like 1 movie title might be made in different years), but it could go through and confirm which ones you meant? Just something that would simplify the process of changing apps.

Thanks!

2. ridgerama

ridgerama

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +324
    I use icollect movies pro , never tried it but thing u can back it up it's made by hooked in motion

3. Jaspeh

Jaspeh
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the reply. You said there was a backup feature, but is there an import?