Suggestions for a home cinema DVD recorder

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by thepotman, Jul 17, 2005.

1. thepotman

thepotman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    HI All

Hope someone can give me some suggestions, I’m looking to change me current cheap (100 quid) DVD home cinema system that on its way out. Now I’ve figured that while I’m at it I’d get a recorder ass well but I’m not having much look finding a combined home cinema\recorder I can find loads of each but not to many that come in the one package. I don't want to spend a fortune say around 450 euro (300 sterling) or so, I have room to go a little higher but not much especially if I also have to pay for postage (I live in Ireland)

So that’s basically it folks all I’m looking for is a cheapish home cinema\dvd recorder for around 300 quidish

Even a few suggestion of web sites that I could find some on would be great I don't mind doing the research I just can't find anything to do the research on

Thanks for taking the time to read this and all replies will be much appreciated

later

thepotman

2. TobyW

TobyW

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    There's a Pioneer system in the Melbourne shops. But it's $2000 Australian, which would be around 850 UK pounds. The Pioneer recorder separately is in the shops at half that price, and an ordinary home theatre system would be rather less again.

If it was me, I would be weighing up how soon the recorder will become obsolete, compared to the rest of the system. See it at www.pioneeraus.com.au.