Suggest me a new Phone....

Rookies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok Folks

I am now fed up with the iPhone I have had the 2g, 3g and 3gs and I am now bored of it..

Now what phone shall I get next????

Sorry I not seen anything in the news at all can you please let us know :thumbsup:

nokia 3210s are rumored to come down in price i think they mean

or it could be the google nexus one:)

Google Nexus One... the most talked about handset of the moment and, IMO, the only thing worth considering after the iPhone for most people.

Google Nexus One... the most talked about handset of the moment and, IMO, the only thing worth considering after the iPhone for most people.

Is there a offical website for this and is it going to be on contract or a just phone only..

Ignore just found it hmmmm... Not too sure if I fancy that to be honest cant see what special about it.

I did thou about the HTC HD2

Ignore just found it hmmmm... Not too sure if I fancy that to be honest cant see what special about it.

I did thou about the HTC HD2

I'm not sure what the HD2 can do over the Nexus. What's not to like?
For a brand new, top spec smartphone, sim free, £400 is very reasonable too (compare to the iPhone upon launch).

Last edited:
The HD2 is a project... it takes many hours of tweaking, registry editing and patch installing to get it working the way you would expect.

Great if you enjoy this sort of thing, but coming from an iPhone which 'just works' the HD2, or any Windows Mobile handset, is likely to drive you mental.

Android is the middle ground. It can be tweaked and customised and, in some cases, it needs it. But out of the box it's as close to the iPhone as you'll get in terms of 'just working' and looking good.

The N1 is the flagship Android device of the moment.
The Milestone and Hero are right behind it.

Hmmmm god this not being a easy choice at all... But how people in UK getting the N1 then since it only in USA??? When will it be in UK officially
Milstone meant to be good hmmm never really liked that brand..

So with the HD2 it cantbe used right out of the box then that a bit silly aint it? Or are Mobile Windows not that good?

The Nexus One can be bought now, but you buy it from the Google.com/phone US website. They ship to the US, UK, Hong Kong and Singapore.

It will be available for purchase within the UK in the next month or so hopefully.

Windows Mobile 6.5 is a fairly decent OS, but there are still things about it that will drive you mental. Read the HD2 thread in the HTC forum and see what I mean... start from the middle of the thread to save time, but you'll see plenty of references to registry changes, patches, fixes and other such software changes.

Some people love this sort of thing, the customisation and software hacking and cracking. But if you liked the iPhone because everything just worked right out of the box, forget it.

That the thing I think I am bored cos I cant do anything. I like messing about... I wonder whether Jailbreaking my iphone would get me more out of my iphone rather than buying a HTC????

That the thing I think I am bored cos I cant do anything. I like messing about... I wonder whether Jailbreaking my iphone would get me more out of my iphone rather than buying a HTC????

I've just jailbroke my iPhone and its great but aside from multi tasking and being able to control my Spotify with the "remote" buttons like the iPod app it hasn't added a huge amount for me, and it irks me a little that its all functionality that is standard with Android, however I would miss the iPhone UI.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom