Suggest a display with analogue, digital and media functions

BigDutch

Standard Member
Setup a few years back I have media in various formats (vbr/cbr mp3, various encoded avi, makosa files, dvd vob, mpeg etc) sitting on an xpsp3 machine with 4Tb of HDD which via lan switch is connected to various devices around the house.

I am looking to replace two 6-7 yr old 15" LCD TVs with external media player (Netgear EVA8000) with something a little larger but will be able to take analogue tv (outgoing), MPEG4 encoded local digital tv (incoming), play media from my 'server', VESA mount and built in speakers.

I read something about 'DLNA' enabled TV's which on first glance sound ideal but reading about the web suggests this isn't really 'stable' for consumer usage yet ?

Anyone able to suggest a range and/or model that will tick all the above boxes ?

BigDutch

Standard Member
oh.

Anyone able to point out some makes/ranges that may possibly offer functions i`m interested in ? or suggest other locations to ask questions and/or make some research ?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom