Suddenly my HD745 does not work in DVI mode

jucame

Standard Member
Reaction score
I need some help, yesterday was ok, now is bad :( ,PQ is horrible it´s flickers a lot, can not go more than 528p if i try 720p and 1080i it says out of range and picture is very bad what can I do? is only two weeks old from Pixmania, :lease:

Have you tried another DVI lead?

remotehack entered again?

firmware update (rewritten the same again)?

Thanks for ypur answer;
>I rried a new DVI lead=same problem
>remotehack entered again=any good?
>firmware update=How can you explain how to do that?

thanks.

Here's the region hack (maybe no help but no harm aswell):

1. Turn on player with no disc in the tray. "No disk" appears on screen.
2. Press the "Repeat" key on the remote.
3. Press "57538" on the remote. A number should appear on screen, indicating your player's current region (e.g. "2").
4. Press the number for your required region (e.g. "1") or "9" for region-free/all-regions. The number will appear on screen, replacing the previous number (from step 3).
5. Press "Open/Close Tray" and leave the tray open for a few seconds.
6. Press "Power On/Off". The tray closes automatically and the player turns off. Next time you turn it on, it is region free (or whatever Region you selected in step 4).

Firmware:

burn the unzipped files onto a CD and insert it... menü goes up after a few seconds.

zip file here: http://support.samsung.de/modelselect.aspx?modelcode=DVD-HD745&fileType=FM&language=

Thanks I have tried hack again as well and no changes, now I´ll go for sw and see what happens, I have wrotte Pixmania asking for a change of HD745 I am waiting for an answer, I have just got my HD745 3 weeks :(

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom