Sudden color temp change on Sharp 652V?

Nikky

Standard Member
Hi guys,
Few months ago I bought a Sharp LE652V LED Tv. In April I did a firmware update. Recently I noticed something odd. When I turn on the tv, after aprox. 30 seconds it seems like the color temperature changes to a very faint bluish hue. I'm not sure that it is the color temp that's changing because the setting stays the same in the menu, it doesn't change. I wouldn't notice it maybe if I wouldn't see the exact moment that it changes. I don't know if this was there when I bought the tv and I just didn't notice it or if this is something the tv developed recently, maybe after the firmware update? It's like the tv applies some kind of filter by itself. I also noticed that the soap opera effect is no longer as noticeable as it used to be, that's why I thought that maybe they included some filter in the firmware update to attenuate the effect? I tried everything, including factory reset, to no avail. Any ideas? Thank you. .AVSForum-Threads-First-Post-500x50 { width: 500px; height: 50px; }

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Hi-Fi products of 2020, Plus Best of the Month for TV Shows & Movies
Top Bottom