Sucker Punch: Extended Version: Triple Play £5.29@ HMV

Is in the 2 for £15 offer in store now (or £10 on it's own)

James Smart said:
Arrived this morning! Hurrah!

Had a phone call of 'Er indoors earlier, a box from HMV has arrived - amongst stuff from Amazon & indigo starfish :) good day today ;-)

I managed to see it at the IMAX yesterday for £3.75 but not the extended version sadly, nice picture and very loud had to shout to hear my sons at times.

The extended version doesn't really add a great deal imo, a extra musical number, a bit more violence, and a longer fight sequence near the end.

Great movie, very marmite to many (just have a look at the thread on AV!)

Last edited:
The extended version doesn't really add a great deal imo, a extra musical number, a bit more violence, and a longer fight sequence near the end.

You're forgetting the entire scene with Baby Doll and High Roller at the end that basically contains the whole meaning of the movie that was cut out by the censors because it's a bit sexy!

I can wait for a £5.99 or less. I don't even want the triple play.

You're forgetting the entire scene with Baby Doll and High Roller at the end that basically contains the whole meaning of the movie that was cut out by the censors because it's a bit sexy!
Certainly not in the UK anyway, it's still a 12, extended or not.

It was the MPAA, getting their knickers in a twist, as per usual.

Certainly not in the UK anyway, it's still a 12, extended or not.

It was the MPAA, getting their knickers in a twist, as per usual.

I saw it at the cinema in the UK and that scene was missing. That's the main addition to the extended cut, along with the 'Love Is the Drug' musical montage and an extended fight scene.

I'm not debating the fact that the scene was missing, I'm stating the that the film was not censored in the UK. We merely received the same cut as the US, where the MPAA had it cut to get a PG-13.

If the studio had submitted the extended version here for theatrical viewing, it would still have been a 12.

Well it does spell it out a lot clearer, but it's debatable whether it's needs to be longer of course :)

For those that missed out, the Triple Play version is currently in their two for £15 deal so works out a little more expensive (£7.50), but still far cheaper than anywhere else I've seen it.

Picked up mine yesterday :smashin:

For those that missed out, the Triple Play version is currently in their two for £15 deal so works out a little more expensive (£7.50), but still far cheaper than anywhere else I've seen it.

Picked up mine yesterday :smashin:

Is that instore only or online as well?

This has been added to Blockbuster's 3 for £18 deal (or £7 on it's own) - pre-owned/most likely ex-rental so single disc in case anyone's just after the film for cheap (don't flame me!).

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom