Succumbing to GTA's Antics

Rorifett

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
I decided to hold off from getting GTA, mianly cos I end up just driving about the city on a motorbike whilst looking for jumps and thought I'd save the £40 just now and go play PGR for a bit.

I see a lot of you guys did pick it up and was wondering, how many of you have struggled to keep yourselves indoors as opposed to going out and *ahem* shooting/stabbing the general public, raping then killing prostitutes etc etc :D :D :D :D

Obviously I'm just concerned about the effects the game will have on me when I do finally pick it up... :rolleyes:

it's not as bad as the media make it out to be!!! blimey!! i've had the game over a week now and i've only stabded two people. oh, and i ran my gran over yesterday, but she asked for it.

i keep ringin little jacob for some guns but he never answers!!

The "complete the story missions in under 30 hours" achievement refrains me from going out and doing things like..."raping the public". Once I've got that, then I will do those sorts of shenanigans! ;)

I decided to hold off from getting GTA, mianly cos I end up just driving about the city on a motorbike whilst looking for jumps and thought I'd save the £40 just now and go play PGR for a bit.

I see a lot of you guys did pick it up and was wondering, how many of you have struggled to keep yourselves indoors as opposed to going out and *ahem* shooting/stabbing the general public, raping then killing prostitutes etc etc

Obviously I'm just concerned about the effects the game will have on me when I do finally pick it up... :rolleyes:

Not sure if you are being serious here.

I would imagine myself, similar to most on these forums are not mindless automotons who see something then copy it. Neither are we homicidal maniacs.

If after playing this game you go out and kill someone, then you would have done it anyway. This game doesn't turn those people into killers. They are killers before even picking up the game.

As for the media, the classic story was the one about the guy waiting in line for GTA4 who got stabbed for it. This was thrown about all over the media, before it came to light that the stabbing happened nowhere near the the shop and was related to some completely different matter.

Not sure if you are being serious here.

Hehe! Sorry I forget that sarcasm doesn't come across well in text :) It was all tongue-in-cheek :D I laugh at the absurdness of it all, if I was ever gonna stab someone it would be from a situation created by the REAL world... Anyone have a job? With a boss? Lol the worst I'd do playing a game is switch the console off. Rory 1 Irritating Respawning COD3 Scum 0...

yeah greg. stop taking things so seriously, otherwise i'll steal your car run you over with it!!!:devil:

yeah greg. stop taking things so seriously, otherwise i'll steal your car run you over with it!!!:devil:

:rotfl::rotfl:

It's just with no smileys in your first post, it was difficult to tell. You get all sorts on forums so wasn't sure if you were being serious or not.

But anyway, I'm just about to phone the fire department, nick their fire engine and come hose you down. :D

Oopps, I completely mis-read the thread! Ignore my above post!

I was in KFC last night, the guy handed me some chicken and called me a mother-:censored: so I shot him in the face, but other than that, no the game's not affected me at all:rotfl:

I read on another forum how someone was out driving and saw this really pretty girl and the first thing that popped into his head was to keep a distance of two cars. :rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom