1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Subwoofers.

Discussion in 'Subwoofers' started by grahambateman, Mar 29, 2003.

1. grahambateman

grahambateman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi.
    I currently have an all mission set up , apart from the sub , which was a cheap aiwa. Should i upgrade this to a Mission , is so which one ( Under £ 300 ) , and if not a Mission , then any recomendations for alternate makes

2. wilber

wilber

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +30
    Are you happy with the sound from your sub? If not then upgrade.

If you use the search function & search for something like "best sub" you'll find lots of threads where this has been discussed

3. Ian J

Ian J
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,906
    It isn't necessary to have a subwoofer from the same manufacturer as the speakers as the matching of voice coils is irrelevant for subwoofers.

There has been a lot of discussion recently about subwoofers within this forum and there is a Velodyne model CHT10 that is available at a very competitive price in Power Buy forum and is only sklightly over your budget.

Why not have a read through the threads from the last week covering the same subject.

PS. I have moved your other two posts to Projector and DIY forums respectively where they belong