subwoofer

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by lisa burrell, Sep 15, 2007.

1. lisa burrell

lisa burrell

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Wondering What do you all honestly think of the sub woofer honestly now. do you think there great or do you think there a nuisance

We Have one two in different rooms and i wonder how many disputes they cause every night of the week. Bet people leave them on all day and have there music and TV pumping out the volume all day. Do you think anyone been killed yet over the boom boom boom all day.

Noise is a very unbearable if ....... you are not in control of it ... do you all agree i wonder. Speshly if someones playing music you hate.

Ever sat away from your surround system or stereo in say in the bathroom and all you can hear is the bass . Do you live in a flat imagine that going all night. Would it drive you to despair.

we talked about this tonight and agreed to tone ours down even turn it of if only one of us is listening to music.
    any other people feel the same way

I have often wondered car subwoofers are they for the people in the car or the people on the pavement outside the car.

if you sat and thought long enough seriously enough there most anti social bit of entertainment hardware ever invented really. Speshly if you hate whats coming out of it live under it live next door to it.

Anyone else think the same trail of thoughts ever.

[email protected]~~

2. danmc_82

danmc_82

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,213
    It is quite annoying for someone else to have one and use it excessively, but they are fun to own at the same time. I wouldnt mind someone using it as long as its in a resonable hour, I never play loud music after 6ish at night

3. stevefish69

stevefish69

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +488
    My system at home actually sounds actually emits less noise pollution into the other rooms in the house than the kids stereo's do.

I honestly believe that this is because the bass is tuned and equalised instead if creating just a boomy mess.

Now vibrating walls, floors, windows and ornaments is another matter altogether :devil: