Question subwoofer problem

blueforever

Standard Member
Reaction score
hi not been on for a while could anyone help iv recently removed my denon 3805 while decorating when ive put it back in situ cant remember where sub connected there are two sub sockets cant get either to work ive enabled it in menu but still no sound if i tap lead can here sub rumbling hope someone can help regards gary

as far as i can see there is only one possible place for it to go.

in the RCA terminal marked SUB WOOFER in the PRE OUT panel

Hi mate thanks for your reply that's what I thought but plugging it in there doesn't work pretty sure I've set the menu correctly but still no sound would it work in any other sockets just for testing as I said I can tap the end of the cable and hear the sub rumble just can't work it maybe someone who has the demon 3805 would know thanks gary

Hi mate thanks for your reply that's what I thought but plugging it in there doesn't work pretty sure I've set the menu correctly but still no sound would it work in any other sockets just for testing as I said I can tap the end of the cable and hear the sub rumble just can't work it maybe someone who has the demon 3805 would know thanks gary
Nerox is correct that there's only one place the cable should go. Two questions, does the sub show as active in your setup and are you testing with material that will use the sub?

Last edited:
Thanks for replying mate not to sure what you mean by sun the sub used to just come on whenever I played music or dvd from what I remember regards gary

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom