subwoofer problem


Novice Member
i have recently changed my amp to a onkyo tx-sr508 and my sub is a kef psw 2000 powered sub, which cable do i need to connect the 2 the reason i ask is the amp has a 1 phono style in and the amp has 4 phono style connections, 1 right in 1 left in and 1 high input in left i high input in right , what sort of cable will do it,, thanks in advance

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: New Denon AV Products, HDMI 2.1, 8K, DTS:X Pro Sound Q&A with Denon Product Specialists
Top Bottom