For Sale Subwoofer GoldenEar SuperSuper XXL

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by blackibiza, Mar 19, 2018.

1. blackibiza

blackibiza
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've this subwoofer since nov last year.
    Was used in few movies, probably not more than thirty. The gain never passed half of the power.

This is an outstanding subwoofer, in a compact size 19.75" (W) x 17.625" (H) x 15.875" (D) and with lots of power 1600w.
    The SuperSub XXL's guts include two 12-inch, long-throw, high-output active drivers and two 13x15-inch "quadratic planar infrasonic radiators" (i.e. rectangular passive radiators).

On the marketing side says 10Hz but from the reviews the bass extension gets down to about 16 Hz, which is the approximate -10 dB point according to an average of several nearfield measurements.

The reason to sell this subwoofer its because I need some financial support to fund one private project.

I've the box and the extras. The subwoofer its in perfect conditions.
    Has the guarantee valid in any country, which is great.

Let me know if you need more details.

[​IMG]

Price and currency: 1650£
    Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
    Payment method: transfer account
    Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.