• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

subwoofer for onkyo 307

okerich

Standard Member
Hi could anyone help please i have just bought onkyo 307 and i need to buy a sub for it can anyone recomend something as i have no idea and help with connection leads as you can see what i have bought budget is key!!!!!!!!!!!thanks rich

PSM1

Distinguished Member
What budget do you have?
A great choice would be the BK Electronics Gemini II but this is £200 so may be too much. You could also look at the Connected Accoustics 10" sub for £100 but stock seemed to be limited/non existent a while a go so not sure if this has improved. Other than that I would look in the classifieds here for a bit of a bargain. I sold my 10" sub on here a while a go for around £50 so if you could pick something similar up you would have a real bargain.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom