• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Question Subwoofer feet?

jaykay001

Standard Member
Hi all,

I'm after some advice on feet for my subwoofer. It's a Mordaunt Short Alumni 9, and way back when I purchased it, I think is came with feet. Now after it moved house with me, they seem to vanished.

Can anyone suggest something suitable? I'm not after anything particularly fancy, or expensive, just something to lift it slightly off the floor.

Thanks in advance

jaykay001

Standard Member
Hi.

The feet were never originally attached, as where I originally had it, it was placed on its side. There are no threaded holes on the bottom. Not sure how they ever it attach? Stuck on presumably.

Those ones linked look like they would do the job though.

D

Deleted member 598831

On the alumini sub there should be small pilot holes underneath. They just screw into that. Some rubber door stoppers should do the job.

D

Deleted member 598831

Screenshot_2017-05-21-15-00-36.png

koem

Standard Member
Hi all,

I'm after some advice on feet for my subwoofer. It's a Mordaunt Short Alumni 9, and way back when I purchased it, I think is came with feet. Now after it moved house with me, they seem to vanished.

Can anyone suggest something suitable? I'm not after anything particularly fancy, or expensive, just something to lift it slightly off the floor.

Thanks in advance

I use a kind of for feet called "VT Feet Type 15" from Valhalla Technology www.valhalla-technology.dk . They work excellent, are easy and practical. As they say themselves: Vibration dampening, Sound improving, Self adhesive.

MemX

I use a kind of for feet called "VT Feet Type 15" from Valhalla Technology www.valhalla-technology.dk . They work excellent, are easy and practical. As they say themselves: Vibration dampening, Sound improving, Self adhesive.
They're not exactly cheap...

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom