Wanted Subwoofer £300-£800

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Member316, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Member316

Member316
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, I am after a subwoofer to complete my 5.1 setup. I was planning on buying a new Monolith+ but thought to try here first to see if anyone has anything to offer. Must be at least as good as the Monolith for me to consider it. Cheers!

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

2. Orchard6

Orchard6

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +14
  3. Member316

Member316
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the heads up. I did actually see your thread but your price put me off and I didn't want to make an offer that was too far off. I have seen a second hand PC13 elsewhere for £700 which I was considering but it's quite a distance away which is making me hesitant.

Before I decide, can you tell me how old your PC13 is and if you have the full packaging for transit? Kent is not a million miles away from me but it would be good if courier delivery was an option.

4. Orchard6

Orchard6

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +14
    It is just over 5 years old and I have owned it from new.

I have seen one on a well know auction site for £700.00.
    I think it is maybe £700.00 for a reason as it doesn't say it if it is a12" or a 13" but would seem to be a 12" as the rear lable states it was manufactured in 2005. Also the condtion is not great with a hole in the cover and one of the bungs missing.

As per my ad, mine comes complete with the original box, bungs, spare fuses and all original packaging and if I can get the box in my car I would be happy to meet you halfway or all the way if we agreed on price and this was paid in advance. I would rather this gets to a buyer in its pristeen condition than risk a courrier, so that would be a last resort option.

The sub is really in great condition as I cherish all my AV gear!
    Once you have heard it in your home you will never want to downgrade to a inferior sub! :devil:
    Mind you that can be a blessing and curse! :facepalm:

5. Member316

Member316
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    You're right, the one for £700 doesn't state what verison it is and yours does sound like it's in better condition.

£800 is the top end of my budget which is already at a stretch, ideally I'd like to spend £600-£700 but I know this may not be possible with subs of this cailbre. Let me mull it over and get back to you.

Thanks for the replies.