1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

subtitles using 'help' key

Discussion in 'Satellite TV, Sky TV & FreeSat' started by wormvortex, Sep 9, 2005.

1. wormvortex

wormvortex

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +334
    hi,

u know how on sky u should be able to press help and it brings up a box allowing u to select subtitles and narrative options well mine don't work, it works fine on my sky box in the other room but on the sky+ box pressing help does nothing at all. Anyone had this problem and/or know what to do to fix it?

2. Starburst

Starburst

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +979
    Your SKY+ may not have the latest software, it is currently being rolled out with the PACE v1 getting it a week or so ago and the v2 this week, Amstrad and SKY+160 models probably at a later date.

3. wormvortex

wormvortex

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +334
    i did one of those force download thingys but it didn't do anything, do i just gotta wait then?

4. Nick_UK

Nick_UK
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +270
    You're lucky it didn't do anything :)

You shouldn't do too many forced downloads - there's always a risk that it will fail, and leave you with a pile of junk. When the software is available for your version of box, the box will download it automatically. Upgrades usually appear overnight Monday/Tuesday.