• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Subsonic Racing Pro

Fit

your link is broke, you got an extra http:// at the start, apart from that it looks sweet:smashin:
I'll be interested on your feedback once it arrives & you've play tested it for a while

HRL

Well I was kind of hoping that someone else on here might have seen/used one already but judging by the lack of responses, I guess not.

Hope it's a not a piece of s#%£. :rolleyes:

Kinetic Frenzy

looks like it will do the job. Hard to tell from looking at the photos and no reviews - have you tried elsewhere on the internet? Which country manufactures it?

Possibly an issue could be comfort but you can always make your own modifications in that area. Hope it turns out to be good - let us know.

HRL

Well it turned up today, now if only I was allowed to open it before Saturday. :thumbsdow

Looks pretty good from the packaging at least. Roll on Christmas Day.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom