Sub Workout Sessions, Effects, Set-up Tracks, Tones & Killer Drops

Showoff

Distinguished Member
So you have your new Sub and want to give it a workout, set it up or simply play with some tones.

Below are all the sound files you will need.

I will not be held responsible for you destroying your sub, house or relationships through the use of these sounds. :devil:

ENJOY! :thumbsup:

Sub Woofer Workout Session:
Supaknob (My personal favorite)
Low Sweep
Sweepy (Still to upload)
Scale
Twisty

Effects
Explosion
Thunder
Rain and Thunder (Still to upload)
Overhead Jet

System Set and Honey Pleaser!
Left and Right Test
In-phase/Out-phase
Pink Noise
33Hz (Honey Pleaser)

Tones
50Hz
51Hz
52Hz (Still to upload)
53Hz
54Hz
55Hz (Still to upload)
56Hz (Still to upload)
57Hz
58Hz
59Hz
60Hz

Killer Drops
50Hz Neutron Bass Bomb
45Hz Neutron Bass Bomb (Still to upload)
40Hz Neutron Bass Bomb (Still to upload)
35Hz Neutron Bass Bomb
30Hz Neutron Bass Bomb

I've uploaded these to a file sharing site called MEGAUPLOAD. I assume you will need to join before you can download these, but it is quick and simple to do.

The terms of MEGAUPLOAD state (with the free membership) that uploads will only be stored for 90 days after they were last downloaded, so if you are trying to download one of these 90 days+ from today (7/6/09) and can't, that is probably your problem.

If anyone has a better solution for storage/site (perhaps AVForums, MODs?) that these can be uploaded on please let me know. Either that or if we can make further use of this site, maybe we can club together for the Premium membership (€199) and use it for other things?
I've set up this account in the name of avforums and will share the log in details with a MOD if requested or I'm happy to manage it?

The latest video from AVForums

Are the TCL MiniLED TVs better than OLED? TCL Interview with Marek Maciejewski | AVForums Podcast
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom