1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sub volume 3802 any quick way to alter once sub is 2set"

Discussion in 'Subwoofers' started by mick23, Jun 29, 2002.

1. mick23

mick23
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    set sub up to my liking, speakers =small crossover on amp 80hz, sub crossover 85-90hz approx, got sub volume level to suite my room etc, fronts and centre are about -2db in main set up menu sub is set to -1db all set up to 75db with spl, played star wars phantom menace, in some scenes had to raise volume to hear dialogue, then get blown out of chair when theres a (loud)part of film, does this mean i have to keep altering the volume on the sub itself every time for different films, is there a quick way of altering sw channel level without going into main osd menu, if i press status button on amp it displays the speaker levels and sw level but cannot find what i need to press/turn etc to alter sw level, i thought once you had (set sub) it should be left at same settings unless moved etc thank you

2. stranger

stranger

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    don't use phantom menace for any setting up-the dialogue is recorded at a lower than normal level. i thought i had a dud disc until i posted a query about it and got an answer on this forum.

3. Samir

Samir

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi mick23
    To change the sub levels from the remote:
    Have the remote set to AMP when you press the pause/enter button this get you into the speaker levels keep pressing until you get to SW then set as you require by using the play button for + and the stop button for -.

Hope this helps
    Samir:)

4. mick23

mick23
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    thats a realy easy way to alter channel volumes without osd makes life much easier thanks again for your help,