sub users test...

K

kamotes

hi to all hi-end sub. users (SPECIALLY SVS/SPL1000) , have u ever try finding nemo movie from chapter were the bad girl knocking glass from the aquarium, hows your sub handle that kind of bass...i could'nt imagine if there any sub can handle that kind of bass with no volume turning down.:(

T

Toekiller

WHAT!?

YES I REMEMBER THAT SCENE. DIDN'T EFFECT ME IN THE SLIGHTEST. ;)

Yes it is a sub showcase. It will shake your house to pieces.

As to your question? The SVS ate it and asked for more :D

chris

I think the submarine slipping was lower.

Its good but doesnt come anywhere near the deep bass in "the haunting"

Miniholic

Just given this a spin with my ASW675, the scenes inside the whale were pretty deep (not too loud, just clean deep bass), and when the fish were shot through the whales blowhole was impressive too (sounded quite tight). But the girl knocking on the tank has convinced me that i need to upgrade my cupboards next, as the whole room was vibrating, could probably do some damage with that one.

If that's how the fish feel, I'll not bang on the glass next time I visit a sea-life centre.:D

I've not got The Haunting, so can't compare it to that though.

esta56

Novice Member
Since buying my SVS's I haven't found anything that causes the subs any probs. I've tried The Haunting, Finding Nemo, U571 (depth charges), ATOTC (opening scene). The subs cause my room to vibrate and items to fall off the sofa or shelves!

The subs are set at 1/2 volume (at most) and have no problems no matter how loud I go with the Pioneer Amp (up to 170w RMS per channel).