• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

sub set up

martin 39

hi not sure if im in the right section or not but need some advice .Have just started using multi channel audio for blu ray though analog.I have a rel q201e which always sounded fantastic on sd dvd dts or dd. i use a denon 3803 for sound but just cant seem to get the same sound as i did before, Have turned the amp up to +10 db but have never really understood the vol control setting on the amp for the sub. Surly the rel itself would control this so i have always turned the amp vol to really low then turned the sub up which have gave gr8 results but now it seems the sub is either quite or to boomie or you can tell where the sub is in the room no real lfe as such any help would be gr8 thanks:confused:

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom