sub for my speakers

all clear

Established Member
Hi guys i have polk speakers ( polk tsi300,polk cs10,TSI200) ..and i wonder if i can connect my AV to this sub

my AV is onkyo 609

safe_image.php

or PSW125

9_Polk_PSW125_Front.jpg

Last edited:

MaturityDodger

Prominent Member
You can use your AVR with any active sub with a low-level input. Almost all subs fit this spec, except for subs that you get bundled in with cheap all-in-one systems.

The PSW125 is one of these and will work for you.
What is the model of the sub you're asking about in the first option? I'd expect it to, butneed model no. to say for certain.

all clear

Established Member
You can use your AVR with any active sub with a low-level input. Almost all subs fit this spec, except for subs that you get bundled in with cheap all-in-one systems.

The PSW125 is one of these and will work for you.
What is the model of the sub you're asking about in the first option? I'd expect it to, butneed model no. to say for certain.

Thank for the reply...the second sub is THX certification subwoofer ( This is the model for the sub bundle Onkyo HT-S990THX 7.1 THX Home Theater ) and my AV is also THX

i found bad reviews on PSW125 so i`m using my bundle

do you think PSW125 is better than THX certification subwoofer With AV THX certification???

Last edited:

Nevaborn

Prominent Member
all clear said:
Thank for the reply...the second sub is THX certification subwoofer ( This is the model for the sub bundle Onkyo HT-S990THX 7.1 THX Home Theater ) and my AV is also THX

i found bad reviews on PSW125 so i`m using my bundle

do you think PSW125 is better than THX certification subwoofer With AV THX certification???

Im no expert on subs but please dont put too much stock in one just because its "THX" certified.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom