Question Sub build amp

top man 123

Novice Member
Reaction score
I have a 400watt sub build going on. I was thinking of using a inuke un1000dsp amp. Has anyone out there used one for sub build before. It for a home cinema.

I'd ask a Mod to move your Thread to the dedicated Subwoofer forum - you will receive lots of feedback from folk using the Inuke and other 'prosumer' amplification for DIY Subs.

Joe

Plenty of people have used the 3000 and the 6000 versions but not many have used the 1000 version, partly because we DIY folk are apparently power- and bass-obsessed weirdos over all aspects of quality ;) :p lol

They are generally pretty reliable amps although don't make their rated power, but if you have a 400 watt sub off the 1000dsp then it will mean should have enough power that you have headroom for sharp transients, and the DSP will mean you can apply boost at the lower end if you need it :)

What design of sub are you making? Sealed? Ported? We like details :) lol

Hello memx. Thanks for your reply I'm bit of a novice at the mo. I have built a 58 l seald box and I'm using a peerless xxls 12 inch driver.

Can u help me more please. I have a yamaha av reciver with a rca sub output. How do I conect it to the inuke and then from the inuke to the subwoofer.

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Thank u for that u been great help. I've not put a conection on box yet so I can use that cable just need to get conector. Thank u

Yeah if you've not got anything on the sub then fit a speakON socket to that then it's just a case of getting a cable as above of the correct length and plugging it in!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom