Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Sub blues

Discussion in 'Subwoofers' started by Brian H, Oct 22, 2000.

1. Brian H

Brian H

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    after serious consideration I decided to shell out of my small pockets for the Paradigm PDR10 from Richer Sounds but would you believe it they don't have any left...next delivery from Canada could be any time between now and next (2001) Christmas...they suggested an Eltax model didn't catch the model no. but it's at the same price range any guesses and recommendations for the sub £200 mark (no pun intended)...cheers

2. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Which Richer Sounds was this? My local one told me they didn't have any in but that they'd have some in two weeks but all of these were already accounted for (30 paople had already reserved them). They told me two weeks after that they'd have some more in.

3. slamakn

slamakn

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I too wanted one, but have been told a couple of weeks. The Eltax they recommended to me as well is the Atomic A10. Sounds pretty good (although demo I got was awful!), just looks odd!

I placed a question on this BB a while ago about Eltax subs, but nobody replied so I assume that not many people have had contact with them. I may purchase one and if I don't like it, then I will take it back for a refund or swap with Paradigm when they get some in.

4. Brian H

Brian H

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    it was the one in Edinburgh (although the Glasgow one didn't have it either) this is all info I received from their central phoneline ..neither shops picked up their own phones..I'm going to have to try and pop in and get some decent help..I'll keep you posted...cheers just now..

5. slamakn

slamakn

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've been informed that my local Richer Sounds in Guildford should be getting some in this Friday (27/10) and i've reserved one!!

We shall see!!

------------------
    NPS

6. Tristan

Tristan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I was actually thinking about getting that sub as well. Unfortunately, my local Richer Sounds is also the Edinburgh one and it wasn't there. Come to think of it, they didn't have much stock of anything when I was in today.