su dh1 for the xbox360

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by rawiswaruk, Jun 7, 2008.

1. rawiswaruk

rawiswaruk
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hello i have ordered a jvc victor su dh1 and i plan on using my fatality headphones with it on the optical connection from the xbox 360 i have read that i need a optical cable and a toslinc adapter could someone please help me as i am not sure which ones to order i plan on getting them from eBay in the uk

also i have read i need a ac power adapter 300mah 3v but i cant seem to find a regulated one can some one link me to one

any other advice would be great

thank you

2. Spinning Plates

Spinning Plates

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +33
  3. rawiswaruk

rawiswaruk
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    thank you for the links i notice the adapter is a 500mah is this ok to use with out over powering the su dh1

4. Spinning Plates

Spinning Plates

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +33
    It needs to be 3v/500ma/centre positive/jack size 1.7mm.

5. rawiswaruk

rawiswaruk
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    thank you again i will order the adpater today i have already ordered the optical cable and adapter as recommened have to wait for the sudh1 to come now lol

6. benedictw

benedictw
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Where have you ordered the su-dh1 from? I can't find any places for ordering one of these from within the UK. (I've been looking for a similar device for a while and nobody appears to ship to the UK). A reliable supplier would be very useful.

7. morpheus_95

morpheus_95
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0

ordered my one from here just this weekend and its already in the post :thumbsup:

total was £65.86 with p&p

http://bluetin.com/catalog/product_info.html?currency=GBP&jvc-victor-su-dh1-surround-sound-portable-headphone-amplifier_html=&cPath=&products_id=120&osCsid=3eef3911b33cc146e35970827b0184da

8. agodney

agodney
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    If you still have a AC-MRZ55 power adaptor for £4 I am interested. Thanks Allan Godney
    agodney at yahoo dot co dot uk

9. Spinning Plates

Spinning Plates

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +33

Sorry I meant 'I got' as in as in 'I bought one for £4'.

I have just bought the Plantronics M60 Mobile Headset off Ebay for a £5 delivered. :D

http://www.letstalk.com/img/prod/108/24811_pdi.gif

It fits behind the ear and allows my HD580s to fit and feel like they would without any headset underneath. They are very discrete and you would hardly be able to tell I was wearing a headset underneath. Yes I'm looking at you official 360 headset. :D

The plastic behind my ear of the M60 can start to rub and irritate a little after 1hr or so, so I am switching the headset over to my other ear for now to relieve the pink ear effect.

I can hear people talking very well but they say my voice sounds a bit low. I can also hear a bit of a hiss but this is only noticeable when we are in the lobby. I'm hoping that when I add the Datel Xbox 360 Headset adaptor (the mute and volume part) that it may amplify my voice a little bit more.

How everyone is handling voice comms when playing on Live and using the SU-DH1 and headphones?